There is a 2 person maximum per room.
We gladly welcome guests that are 21 years & older.
There is no handicapped access.
All rooms are on the 2nd floor.
No pets or smoking allowed. $50 fine for smoking.
B&B BOOKED NIGHTS 2021
September 24 - 30
October 1 - 6, October 11 & 12
CLOSING FOR THE SEASON NOVEMBER 1ST
All rooms are booked for the above dates
3419 Passage Way, Langley, Washington 98260
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- Check-in is from 4 PM to 6 PM. If you need to make special arrangements for early or later check-in, please let us know ahead of time. Guests arriving earlier than 4 pm may not be able to get into their rooms based on the cleaning schedule, but are welcome to drop off luggage and pick up keys.
- Checkout is 11 AM.
- Payment is refunded in full with at least 14 days advance notice of cancellation (minus a $25 cancellation fee per unit). No refund for cancellations with less than 14 days notice unless the room is re-booked, then the payment is refunded in full (minus a $25 cancellation fee per unit). A no-show will be charged the full amount.
- Payment: Major credit card or cash.
- Breakfast is served at 9 am. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions or allergies prior to your arrival and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Damages or missing items may become the responsibility of the guest(s) upon check-out. Anything beyond “normal wear and tear” in which repairs, a cleaning service, or replacement is required will be charged to the credit card on file. We understand that accidents happen and ask that you notify us prior to your departure of any spills or damage so that we may address these situations immediately to avoid charges to you.
Check-in is from 4-6 pm & Check-out is 11 am